Saturday, July 19, 2008

i need HELP

OMG OMG!!! ITS SATURDAY NIGHT!!! AND I'M STUCK IN MY HOUSE!!! =S =S =S
WHY??!!! CAUSE OF MY FREAKING CHICKEN POX!! HELP HELP HELP!!!  =/

Day 7 of my chicken pox
Well, I'm getting better now actually but I'm still complaining. Why? CAUSE I MISS ALL THE FOOD!!! I've been eating white porridge with some pork meat for like the whole freaking 7 days! I want McD, pasta, seafood, maggie goreng or ANYTHING and ANYTHING other than white porridge! It sucks man! =X HELP me!!
Arggghh, I'm going crazy! I can't take it anymore!

I miss KL, I miss my friends there, I miss my life there!!! I miss HELP too!! =/
I miss so much of stuff. I miss classes too, this sound weird! but damm, its not nice to stuck at home and do nothing, I rather wake up early and all to go to classes.
The other day, Carmen she was like telling me how much I missed, its like I missed all the jokes in class. ESPECIALLY ANANTH!! omg omg, and you guys know what, Ananth actually shoots me in his class when I'm not there =S
Carmen:ananth at the end of the class, 
               dunno say who brainless
               i 4got d
               lol
               then i so loud say
               NO CHILDHOOD
               hahaha
               then he called my full name!
               then he say wah i say him no childhood ar
               then then mike added
               no childhood tat's y brain die there
ME:hahaaaa LOL
Carmen: then i say ya quote unquote boon wtf, apparently i love to use that "term" in my ans
                then ananth blur
                then i say ask yeong boon y
                lolz
                then mike explained to him ask me if u guys dont understand too k k? =)
                then after tat ananth say u (referring to me =S ) reli brainless 2 hv pox this age
                LOL
ME: u know what i'm gonna say... WTFFFF!!!
        hahaha
DAMM....haha...u seee!! Even I get pox, I kena shoot for no reason =S HELP!!!
BUT THEN, haha thank you guys, its like making me present in class although I'm back here in penang with this POX =/ 
Hopefully I'll recover by next week time and get kicking whatever I had already missed in KL and with u people... 


HELP HELP HELP!!!

No comments: