Friday, August 8, 2008

Nephewsssssss

You know what, it has been weeks since the last time I seen my nephews until few days ago.....haha...the elder one, Kin Zheng, he have learn a lot of new words now... and HE STILL CAN REMEMBER ME.... Unlike the small one, Kin Hoe, he actually couldn't remember me...When I wanted to carry him, he almost cried out loud...OMG!! =(
AAaaaah....And the other day, when I went to see them...OMG, only then I noticed that I missed them so much.... =(

Owh ya, Genevieve, you will love my nephews when u see them...haha..trust me! 
Everyone love them....hahaha  Right right Angeline? WAhahaha.... 

Here are some pictures of them
 =)

 this is Kin Zheng, he used to be the rascal, but then now the younger brother, is worse than him =S

And here is the Big Brother again trying to be the next Chopin I guess..haha

This is when the younger one, Kin Hoe, when he's like few months old..TIGGER =)

HAHA, and this is when he's 7 months old.. Seeeee, how naughty he is...Give me this kinda look when I wanna take picture of him =/ (Kin Hoe, younger one)

These, I think should be 10 months old...haha (Kin Hoe, younger one)





Finally, these 4 are the latest one...He lost a lot of weight har...but then he's still the cutest! wahahaa... owh ya, he's 1 year old d =)   (Kin Hoe, younger one)


haha...don't you just love my nephews after seeing all these pictures? =)

No comments: