Thursday, September 4, 2008

Genting AGAIN =D

Yes....I went Genting again....HAHA...but this time was with my classmates YeeChien, Michael, Carmen, Tho Quin, Wilson, Bryan.......


The plan was, meet at Yee Chien's place at 6.30a.m......But then, I left my house around 6.10, then have to fetch Tho Quin.....I didn't know it will took me so long....We reached Yee Chien's place at 7a.m instead sorry for waiting for us, and Angeline, I don't need so long to figure out what to wear =P


After that, we went to fetch Carmen....Then we went to Burger King for breakfast...

After another 30 minutes of drive.....We reached Skyway, Genting finally... weeeeeee =D


On the way up there.....It was crazzzzzzzyyyyy =D look at the video then you will know what I mean....HAHAHAHA



This is on the way up....Carmen and Yee Chien were shouting like as if as they kena rapeeeee =D jk jk



This is when we're reaching Genting

If you guys notice, Wilson didn't make any single sound on the cable car.....Why? He was so scared till he's stone there....HAHAHA


She's so excited =)

on the way to First World Plaza to meet Bryan and his gf

She's so high..Look at her face =D

After meeting with Bryan.....We went in to the Theme Park first....

On the way to the so-called Dinosaurland....it sucks...I think


Us, in the so-called Dinosaurland

Poserrrrrr =D


He's suppose to count 1,2,3 BEFORE HE SNAP  =S

What are they doing??? =S

HAPPY FAMILY quote from someone...wahahhaha

After that, we went to Cock-Screw.....wowhohohohoho


Look at the innocent look =D......... awwwwwwwwwwww =D


Preparing to fllyyyyy =D




Look at my hair after the ride....hahah...nice? new fashion! haha


Then we Me & Yee Chien went for Solero Shot.....None of them wanna go, so only both of us went....Its not that scary la ppl....see the videooo

I'm the one with the white shoeeesss =)


Then we went for this stupid ride....Something space....pls don't go ppl, waste ur time only.....
mua & Carmen

Carmen is driving, she then knocked into YeeChien's "car"....and YeeChien's "car" couldn't move at all after that....wahahah


The gals on the carousel while waiting for us, the guys


After that, we went back at around 6 something....then went for dinner at Asian Cafe, Subang......

Overall, the trip was fun....everyone enjoy it I guesss HOPEFULLY ...



I WANT ANOTHER TRIPPPPP =D

No comments: