Monday, October 6, 2008

Another Sunday

Wooooooo.....Suuuuuuuuunnnnddddddddddddddddaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!



Owh ya, during the Raya's Break, what did I do? I just went to my aunt's place like almost everyday...for what? Babysit......Ahhhh! I love my nephews =D

He can just sit in front of the TV for the whole day...how nice if I can do that =/


Tips: If you're so tired bringing your nephews around in the mall...Find a place with toys or something like the picture above....They will just sit there for hours....So that's the time for you to get a rest....FUuuuuuuuu!!! =/



Soooo, back to Sunday.......Church again =) But this time is without Mojojojo aka Joanne =D, only Angeline and me....
Yaaaaa, while waiting for Michael....A lot of people came over to our place and wanted to sit at Mike's place.....So paiseh with them...MICHAEL COME EARLIER NEXT TIME =D
OWwwwwwwwh, so during that time, we Angeline & me were talking about how big is our family.... Then she said something like, last time those people they have nothing better to do, so they just keep on having SEX can't remember the exact word, but it's something like that =D.... Well, it's ok to say that, but then WE'RE IN THE CHURCCCHHH!!! hahahahha, the auntie in front turn and glimpse over Angeline....hahaha.... poor thing =) BUT THEN, seriously la, why all of the old people they have so many kids....Can you imagine? Like my mum's side, my grandma have 5 kids, grandma's elder sis got 10 kids, younger sis got 6 kids and the youngest brother got 7 kids....Can you imagine? And Angeline's dad got like 9 siblings and her mum got like 5 Can't really remember the number, sorry =/ BUT anyway, SEEEEEE!!! Old people so darn free laaaaaaaa =S



After church, met my aunt in the church........ 
You know what, my aunt was walking towards my direction....She was like her look while walking towards me "hah? Is that ah boon?" haha...and she actually said that when she talked to us.....hahaha....
So......My aunt talked with Angeline...NON-STOOOOPPP!!! GALSSS!!! *shaking head* HAHAHAH =D



Went The Curve after that....Walked around...Sorry la Angeline, I know I look so lost, cause I really am.....haha..... I just couldn't find myself in The Curve...Don't know why? =S

Owh ya.....Last week, after church we went to The Curve tooo....After meeting up with Bryan, he said he wanted to get some jigsaw puzzle for his grandma so good boy =D So we went to a jigsaw puzzle's shop....While Bryan was checking out the jigsaw puzzle, Michael, Angeline and me, we were playing with the display thingy....and we couldn't manage to put back any of it =S
So we didn't bother much, because we THOUGHT since Bryan gonna buy something...BUT in the end, Bryan said he don't wanna buy anything...and he was like " Nvm la, I'll just get it in Midvalley" and he said it like in front of the sales lady.... HAHAHA
After that we don't dare to walk pass that shop anymore...hahahaha

So yesterday, wanted to print some photos....We were walking...Saw the jigsaw puzzle's shop...and we do not dare to walk pass it...HAHAHA
Went back to Ikano there, as I need to go to Popular......
After a while, Angeline's mum called....So she went to meet up with her mum...and I went back to collect the photos....
While on the way walking there, my cousin called....Said he's in Ikano, saw my car there...ask me to go join him for lunch.....So in the end, I didn't collect the photos... =/

After that, went home......and.............dozzzzzzeee offff.....why? slept for like few hours only the day before......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz


No comments: