Saturday, October 4, 2008

Save The Last Dance For Me

Angeline.....Here's the tag that you tagged me long time ago.... =D


Put your music player on shuffle. 

For each question press the ‘next’ button to get your answer.

You must write the name of the song down no matter what!!!

After you’ve answered all the questions tag 5 other people and let them they’ve been tagged and to do the meme themselves:

 

wohohohoh.....dunno what will come out =S I got like thousands of songs in my ITunes =S 


If someone says ‘is this okay?’ You say:

Emotionless – Good Charlotte

Wohohoho....Guess I'm really good in commenting =D

 


What would best describe your personality?

Free your mind – En Vogue

owwwwwh, no comment about this =)

 


What do you like in a guy/girl?

That's how you know – Amy Adams

I dunno anything =S


 

How do you feel today?

Shine – Shannon Noll

YA!!! the weather is really hot nowadays!!!


 

What is your life’s purpose?

Message in a bottle – The Police

haha.....guess it's still a secret....haha


 

What do your friends think of you?

Pop Princess 5 – The Click 5

hah? =S


 

What do you think of your parents?

Summer Time – New Kids on The Block

haha...kinda true....they don't really care about me...hehe

 


What do you think about very often?

Zippity Doo Dah – Louis Armstrong

I guess I'm still in the Disney's world har... =D


 

What is 2+2?

It's definitely 4! duuuuuhhhh

lol......seee what my ITunes say...

Show Me Your Ways – Hillsongs

hah? will it Show Me the answer? =S


 

What do you think of the person you like?

Pirates of The Caribbean – Part Klaus Badelt 

What's that? =S


 

What is your life story?

The First Noel – Boyz II Men 

Weeeee....So holly! hahaha

 


What do you want to be when you grow up?

X-Men - Encino Light Orchestra

X-Men?! HAHAHAHHA, I guess I need some super power.....=D


 

What do you think when you see the person you like?

You are my world – Hillsong 

I think that's how I feel =)

 


What do your parents think of you?

Somebody to Love – Anne Hathaway

YES! They Love me! haha

 

 

What will you dance to at your wedding?

Who Knows – Natasha Bedingfield

NOOOO....I want something more romantic and nice laaaaa =/


 

What will they play at your funeral?

I never be the same – Hillsong

hmmmmm

 


What is your hobby/interest?

Sweetest Girl – Akon

Is that even a hobby or interest? =S

 

 

What is your biggest secret?

Eyes Wide Open - Ashlee Simpson

WTH, it's getting weird la... =S

 


What do you think of your closest friends?

Calling - Geri Halliwell

YESSS!!! He always call me when I'm back to Penang and whenever he's free =)


 

What should you post this as?

Save The Last Dance For Me – Michael Buble

This is nice =D


 

Tag:

Yee Chien

Anna

Jamie

Joanne

Yin Yen




This is fun =D

No comments: