Tuesday, November 18, 2008

"M.O.S"que

!!!!!!!!!!HALLOWEEN HALLOWEEN HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Tricks
or
treats?


Nope.....We prefer Clubbing... =D
We went M.O.S for the night.........



Let the pictures do the "blogging" =D


BOOO!!! Melanie said I got Shin-Chan's eyebrows =S



See me at the back?



I'm not drunk....But I dunno why this picture look as if I'm drunk =S



Melanie, Yee Chien & Joanne




Even the workers in the Club, they were so into the occasion.....
Seeeee.....


Toilet Cleaner =S


Cashier... =D



look what's behind 


another one? =S

NOW...Let me scare you....hehe


Vaaaaaaaa!!!


ArghhhH!!!!!! 



Owwwwwh! Before I went to the Club...Was texting one of my friend.. She said since it's Halloween, go hit on some gals.... wth! =S
Sorry....was to busy the whole night... =P





I think that's Cheryl in the mask =S







I'm still not drunk here =D


THIS

They look drunk =D





Owh well....We had fun! =D

We went mamak for a drink after that...and I ordered 2 burgers *I dunno why did I ordered 2 burgers too* yes yes, Tho Quin I know there's a lot of calories here... =P

HAHA...and when we walked into the mamak, everyone was looking or should I say staring at us...why? because everyone was like wearing shorts, t-shirt and slippers...and I was like wearing jeans with shirt and the gals with dress =S







Tricks
or
Treats? 
=D

No comments: