Thursday, December 11, 2008

Been Missing

helllooooooo!!!!! I know I have been missing for SOOOOOO LOOOOOOOOOOOONG
SORRRRY =)

I've been really busy with my Orchestra and all the rehearsal....  owh ya...The concert on Sunday and Wednesday, which was yesterday.. It was a blast!!! My solo, I think it was good at least *SO HAPPY* haha.....will update about it as soon as I got all the pictures for the both concert =)



Did a bit of catch-up with my orchestra's mates....Queensbay was the place we went to =)

Christmas Christmas Christmass....I LOVE CHRISTMAS....

The decoration there...It's nice =) I like it...


WaiKhey, the Malaysian turning Hongkie's jakun =S

Camwhoring.....haha...I miss this session with u ppl =)


Sakae Sushi....Gang, WeiZheng, YK, me and EK



OWWWWWH, I love the next picture... =)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Entrance of Queensbay Mall.....Angels holding musical instruments...so nice =)



well, KL ppl Yee Chien, Angeline, Michael, Bryan, THQ, Joanne, Carmen, Wilson and whoever I missed out...I miss u ppl...and I MISS CLASSES TOOO =/


=(

No comments: