Sunday, December 21, 2008

Good Bye 2008

hey! I'm gonna go off to the airport and fly off to Taiwan soon.....

SO before I go off, gonna say something here first.......

I had a blast tonight with Amanda, Shen, Shalini, Jamie, Sangita and Edwin...and meet those ppl who I could't find anytime to meet up with too after the Christmas's Dinner with them.... I'll talk about it when I get back from Taiwan......

ANyway for those who do not know, I'm gonna be at Taiwan from 21st of DEC 2008 till 2 of JAN 2009.........

AMANDA, SHARMANE, ANGELINE, JAMIE, YEE CHIEN, ANNA, MICHAEL, BRYAN, THQ, JOANNE, HUEY FUNG, WAI KHEY, WILSON and whoever I missed out....I'M GONNA MISS YOU GUYS!!!! 
AND I DONT THINK I GET TO ONLINE AS WELL, CAUSE MY MUM DONT ALLOW ME TO BRING MY mac THERE!!!! ARGHHH!!!!



Anyway, gonna wish you guyss....



Merry Christmas
&
A Happy New Year 2009
Love you ppl =)
*muacccccckssss*

No comments: