Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Smiley in the Sky

Smiley face in the Sky!!!!


Was studying halfway till Carmen called me... and she asked me to look at the sky...
So
.
.
.
.

I put my book on the table, stand up....walked towards the window..... drawn the curtain aside....then open the window while the hot air outside of the house entered into my room again... =S


and when I saw this
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A smiley in the sky! 2 stars and a moon!!! fuuuuhH!!!!!! =D
(btw, this pic I got in through the net, couldn't take it from my phone...cacat phone =S  )

owh...I actually google it.. =)  I love GOOGLE....everything is in there =)

So, it was said that legend has it that in biblical times, a similar but closer pairing may have been mistaken for the 'Christmas star' by the three wise men seeking the birthplace of Jesus.
Question: Does this mean that God is going to send someone down here again? =/
Well, who knows what will happen in the future right? =)

So for those who didn't get to catch the smiley in the sky...here is!! 



SMILE =)

1 comment:

Elise Ee said...

haha..i know this too,but when i go out to c,nothing there..i tot my friend lie on me..
xD