Friday, January 16, 2009

Taiwan, Day 3

.....3rd Day.....



I didn't know 3rd was a really long day at first.... Until when I started upload pictures in here.....=/



There's DARRRRRRRNNNN lot of pictures in this post...So be patient k? =)




The day started reallllllyyy earlyy.....

The place we stayed...
This is the view the moment we come out from our place we stayed....=)



After breakfast....
we came here.... "Wind Power Park"
I love this picture....guess which is me? =)

and this....My current Desktop's Picture =)

Group Picture =)



Then went to "black sand" beach....I LOVE BEACH =)
look at the tree...So unique =)

is the sand like black? no right? =/



After a 20 minutes walk I guess, we reached a tunnel... =/
at first I don't plan to walk pass the tunnel...cause it's like what for? but my friends insisted to go....so yeaah...


But when after we walked pass the tunnel....i was like wowww =O
So nice...



Got bored from there....went off opposite of this place...to get some....
FOOD... =D


Then off to shopppppingggggg.......
they "men-cute-kan" the Christmas Tree =S

View from the shopping mall....wonder what's that?


Not gonna show what did I buy from there =P




Shopping = DONE!!!
So....
in the bus...
on the way to Science University of Taiwan....


and
.
.
.
.
.
.
here we're are rehearsing






Dinner...the foood = darn nice!!!

After our performance...all of us sang Christmas's Song together.... =) early celebration I guess =)
can you spot me? I guess no...it's too blur =/

Group Picture again =)




After the performance.....
NIGHT MARKET!!!! 



if you can't read...let me LITERALLY translate it "busuk tauhu" 
YES I EAT IT =D
&
This....."Snake-meat" I wanted to eat...but no one wanted to accompany! darnnn...

The best food of the night...
it's hot dog...but it's so different from the normal...darn nice!

after that...we need to go off....


OWH! 
while walking to the bus....we saw this...
World of Condom...Cool right?! haha








ok...choazzz...
wait for the next ppl =)

No comments: