Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Don't Tease Old Ladies

Haahahha....
A piece of advice to those joker out there =D
Was "googling" some law material....
and I FOUND this thingy....

Its funny...READ ON 






Defense Attorney:  Will you please state your age?

Little Old Lady:  I am 86 years old. 

Defense Attorney:  Will you tell us, in your own words, what happened the night of April 1st?

Little Old Lady:  There I was, sitting there in my swing on my front porch on a warm spring evening,
                      when a young man comes creeping up on the porch and sat down beside me.
 
Defense Attorney:  Did you know him?

Little Old Lady:  No, but he sure was friendly.

Defense Attorney:  What happened after he sat down?

Little Old Lady:  He started to rub my thigh.

Defense Attorney:  Did you stop him?

Little Old Lady:  No, I didn't stop him.

Defense Attorney:  Why not?

Little Old Lady:  It felt good. Nobody had done that since my Albert died some 30 years ago.

Defense Attorney:  What happened next?

Little Old Lady:  He began to rub my breasts.

Defense Attorney:  Did you stop him then?

Little Old Lady:  No, I did not stop him.

Defense Attorney:  Why not?
Little Old Lady:  His rubbing made me feel all alive and excited.  I haven't felt that good in years!

Defense Attorney:  What happened next?

Little Old Lady:  Well, by then, I was feeling so "spicy" that I just laid down and told him,
                      "Take me, young man. Take me now!"

Defense Attorney:  Did he take you?

Little Old Lady:  Hell, no!  He just yelled, "April Fool!"  And that's when I shot him, the little bastard. 





Hahaha
Perverted fellow *Bryan & Wilson* don't do this kinda stuff la k...u might get shoot! hahaha

No comments: