Monday, April 13, 2009

Mr. A-Z

Yes...I know, it should be like really long ago...




Anyway, I went to Jason Mraz's concert with June and Michelle last month 4th of March...


Before this, Jason Mraz to me, he's just a normal singer, like those really really really normal singer...I don't really fancy him, but I kinda like his song....



What I meant was, I like his songs, but I didn't know that his "live performance" was so good...
You will know what I mean later =)


Mua, June & Michelle
Btw, the stadium...DAMM HOT!!! we were sweating like mad! =/



Look at the crowd! Look at the while light! camera! everyone with a camera recording it!
I need a camera too! daammmm...
Dad, time to buy me one! =D

Jason Mraz with the Band....they were wearing Malaysia's Football Jersey...I think they do not know that Malaysian's football sucks to the MAX!!


And this was how he started the concert....
=)
pls watch it....and you will seriously know how damm good he is!



I'm Yours.... favourite for everyone...i'm sure =)

I think you can hear Michelle and June's voice from this video....hahahaa =D



Lucky

You can hear Michelle and June's voice here tooo....they were commenting =D 
hahaha...don't kill me! =D




So that's all for this...yes yes I know this should be century ago! hahaha
Anyway, Bryan there....You can see the video now =D






Make it mine

No comments: