Sunday, July 26, 2009

Catch up...

HELLLO!!!!


Hi hi hi hi, hello hello hello helloooooo.....It's been a while since I got time to really sit down infront of my mac....aaaah!!!!
Hectic hectic hectic hectic! Cannot tahan dy! really tired with orchestra's rehearsal and all....AND thank God that the evening's rehearsal was cancelled! aaah! i really need some rest!



Been really busy for rehearsal, for the UNESCO thingy and the concert for the celebration at night...haihzzzz.....

Anyway, I'm too lazy to explain everything.....I hope the pictures will help then! =D



Opening Ceremony
Penang Town Hall


Night Concert's rehearsal

Before Concert

Check out the sign! haha =D

I love this picture! WeiPing, Sarah, WeiZheng and MUA... =D



After Concerrt....
haha..what u doing la!! haha









Northam Beach! after concert....yum cha... =D
cacat hand there... =D

aahahahaa....


Balitonggg....

Wai Mun teaching WeiZHeng how to eat Balitonggg.... =D

GOsssssh, WaiKhey toook a picture of me from mua 4 years old till now.... =S









Alright...that's allll......

No comments: