Monday, October 26, 2009

Just...

Telll laaa, if you wanna cancel the classs....



Got up really early, just to read again for EU.....and you know what happened, the class got cancelled.....
We were happily sitting there and chit chatting while waiting for our lecturer to come in......
waiting from 5 minutes to 10 minutes to 15 minutes till 20 minutes, then someone decided to go and ask whether the class is still on...... *I mean we shoould have gone to ask, but we just couldn't be bother to do so* *and yes we were having our own conversation rather than asking where is the lecturer* * but to be honest, we actually asked where is he, but we just couldn't be bother to go and check* ANYWAY, it's not about whether did we ask or nottt....

It's about PLS JUST HAVE THE BIT OF COURTESY TO EMAIL US THAT CLASS GOT CANCEL LAA......

I mean, come on, if I'm staying like 1 hour away, and I drive to school everyday, and the worse part is, IF I only have that one class on that day...can you imagine how bad is that?!! dammm.....anyhoww, I'm gonna write in a complain....


Imagine I asked you to come for class at 9, and I didn't turn up?!! imagine that?!! dammm......



Anyway, I'm gonna go for my one hour LOOOOOONG International Law class now.....*pray that I don't fall asleep, yes it's only 1 hour, and I could actually for asleep* *imagine how bad is that =S *



ALRIGHT.....something happy for now....



I miss this.... =)





Class, haihzzzz....

No comments: