Saturday, October 24, 2009

Officially....

Dying.....from work....




Alright, this is gonna be really really really shorttt...cause I got a freaking 2 more chapters to study for EU!!!!! and.....to be honest, I HATE IT!!! it's worse than reading history...at least history they don't have so much of different type names to remember......

er waitt, history actually do have a lot of names and years to rememberrr =/ BUT THEN, AT LEAST IT IS INTERESTING!!! not like thissssss....!!! gosh! still have to read....


ok enough of complaining!
anyway, someone sent me this video! gosh, they are not bad! I actually youtube the original version....and I think, they nail it! way better than the original one.....

Soo...go ahead and click the play button!




how? drop a comment and tell me alright? =)







Back to EU...

No comments: