Friday, November 13, 2009

I still read news from The Star ok?

Found some interesting facts



Was reading The Star Online as usual *sorry la, I still need to know what is going on back in Malaysia although I'm in England k* and found something interesting......


hey, chillax ppl....not some perverted context la k, just some facts that I guess should be share to everyone..


Anyway.....

"Women with bigger breasts found to be smarter

A STUDY conducted in the United States showed that women with big breasts are not necessarily less intelligent than those who are less endowed.

Quoting a Singapore newspaper article, Sin Chew Daily said women with bigger breasts were found to be smarter instead.

It said the study was conducted in Chicago to find out whether the size of a woman’s bust affected her brain power.

The study, involving 1,200 women, was conducted by a female researcher. The subjects were divided into five groups, from extra small to extra big.

The report said it was possible such women were smarter due to the higher level of female hormones that could result in better development in the brain."

quote from The Star Online


No offence to the scientist, probably it is true from her theory....AS I KNOW, breast are mainly fats right? Soooo, fatter person right, they got more fats HENCE breast bigger? So, does this means they are smarter as well? HAHAHA

I pretty much know the answer to it, but I wanna see what you say! ha! =D


ANYWAYYY....The "quote" thingy, learn from my Internet Law lecture...

Mannnn....trust me, you would want to start quoting whatever you copy and paste from the internet..it's freaking scary that SMALL LITTLE THING that you do on the internet would led you ended up in court...






SOOO, BE CAREFUL PPL!

No comments: