Sunday, November 1, 2009

Rest in Peace

Gossh...


I dunno what to say...
Was happily online, reading news from The Star, and saw a title of "Two Utar student drowned, one missing at Kampar waterfalls" but couldnt be bother to read about this petty news.....

Suddenly one of my friend, he was like "do you know James Khor? have u read the news?" i was like..."no why?"
and who knows....my friend =/


gosh...James, to be honest, I never really like you in person....but I have no grudge against you, it's just a personal preferences...but it came to friendship, I can see that you treasure it alot from the way u treat your friends, but it just never occur into my life *probably i'm just not lucky enough to have this friendship with you*

but nonetheless, I glad to I get to know you as a person...you're a great guy, and I'm sure there's a reason why God who want you to be there with him at this early time...

anyway, your friends here and I'm sure your family will stay strong and be strong always...we treasured that you have came into our life, maybe not much u did in my life, but i would say...It will make much lots of a differences in my life if I did not get to know you....


God Bless you James!!
and Rest In Peace...



God Bless




Treasure your moment with the one you love
Don't ever give a mere principle of life to determine your life
Hold on to the one you love, and take the chance
Don't only regret it when it's over

No comments: