Saturday, December 5, 2009

I still...

I still miss high school...


Was supposed to finish up my assignment....but somehow I ended up in one of my junior's blog...

Saw this video....apparently was the recent post-graduation ceremony video...
Wow... =/




Wowwww, yes that video don't mean anything to me AT ALL....
BUT somehow, it reminds me of stuff.... =/ I can't believe I still miss high school so much....not to say I exactly miss high school... I guess what I miss was the time that we do not have much worries and we could just do whatever we want....


Somehow now that, its all the past.....What I miss the most, I guess would be with my bandmates and all during high school....yeah! just so you know, I did cried during after graduation ceremony after the last performance with my bandmates and after giving my last speech to my bandmates as well....

I miss that moment... =/





Well, that's the past

No comments: