Sunday, January 3, 2010

Just before Christmas

London...Chelsea....Arsenal




First stop in London *I mean other than my aunt's place*....Natural History Museum....

Ken *my sis's bf* was like...woaah, when he saw all the dinosaur stuff LOL =D

Booooo! my friend's YeeChien look scarier than you =D




I LOVE ALL OF THIS.... =D



then we headed to my uncle's place somewhere at Barking Station for an AWESOME lunch =D



my cousin, who came from Malaysia for holidays....was playing outside...he just love snow... =)


Look at this! so cool right? hahaha =D


oh ya...my Uncle, he did this some potato muffin thingy for us to bring to Paris to eat...and it was amazing nice! seriously....so we kinda ask him how to make it...
and he was like, "Let's go to the kitchen now, I'll teach you"....
we were like... ok =S.....and eventually we had to prepare dinner as well =/ smart move har uncle! dammm...


while we were preparing the food......my cousin *the girl* and my nephew *yes I know he's just too old to be my nephew, I think he's just few years younger than me* =S, both of them were sitting there playing games...dammm


and walllaaaaa, dinner! and potato muffin! and it taste nice k, ask Joanne and Michael*from Leeds not the one from Northumbria* haha =D



Chelsea....

BOO!! LOL




Big Ben...London Eye...Tower Bridge...St. Margaret...

look at that on the right? =S =D...i dunno whether to laugh or cry la..




and...Arsenal...Emirates Stadium....
hahaha...I hope I don't get beat up by Arsenal's fans...hahaha =P



China Town...
just let me sum up about China Town....It was so darn depressing seriously...the food!!!! I so wanna eat all the food there, BUT my aunt had already prepared dinner for us in the fridge...we had to go back and finish the food...OR ELSE, I would have eaten all the foood there....arrrgghh!!




alright.....that's all....
oh wait!!!!
look at this!! why the hell did the this person do something like this to his car!! what was he thinking??!!! I saw this in front of my auntie's house =S


and this.....
hahaha...no comment...LOL





I'll talk about my Christmas next!
=)

No comments: