Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Madame Tussauds...and

Boxing day....





Ok...Boxing day..was crazy!!! seriously the people....I don't know, it is as if as the universe is gonna be out of clothes from the next day onwards....so dammm, scary...so not my thing..seriously =/ although I love to shop =/
Just look at the people....

I gave up after seeing this..... =S




Next stop......Madame Tussauds....

but check out this, Google are scary......
They are going all out for their Chrome thingy =S

and look at this =D



Anyway....Madame Tussauds...


while queing up, we thought that the line was kinda short....but when we saw this sign below....we were like =S okkk =S



Well just enjoy the silly me with the wax figure's pictures la...i'm sure they are famous enough for you to know who is it...
Michael Jackson(right), David Beckham(left)


This is how the made they implant the hair =/


haha...I was having lots of fun actually =D


Christina Aguilera, she's still hot, although she's just a wax figure here...fuuuh...

errr...my sis's bf *shaking head*... 18SX =S



Remember Professor Xavier?? his head is still so shinny =D

that's Madonna, and I dunno why her pose is so bloody obscene =/

haha =D

I really feeel like kicking that wax figure, cause i dunno who the hell was it...hahaha

The Royaaaaaaaaal Family....

I didn't know they Blackberry back then =D

The President....



and the Dungeon.....ok...
To be honest, I was so freaking damm scared to go in there...I dunno why =S
By the way....she's real....seriously, not a wax figure... =S






Ok that's all.....






I know I was supposed to post the Christmas Day instead
but...sorry...
I lied
=P

No comments: