Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Stupid me!!!

=S



exam is getting nearer...and i'm acting more stupid than ever.....

my friend's dad used his skype account and called me...and i thought it was him =S

ok..let me tell u what happened...
X: hello hello can u hear me?
ME: yes...
X: where are u from?
ME: holland

X: oh Holland?? and u know how to speak mandarin? u're a chinese is it?
ME: no no...i'm an indian...
X: ha? Indian from holland and u know how to speak mandarin?
ME: ya ya...of course...now all holland ppl now how to speak mandarin...
X: oh...but ur status said u're from UK??
ME: *SHIT it's not weizheng, i think it's the dad* errr, ya ya...i'm actually from UK...
X: ohh...studying?
ME: ya...studying law...
X: waaah, then can be a lwayer next time....
ME: ya ya =S
X: ok...nice talking to u here...


and i was like WTF!!!!!! =S



dammmm

No comments: