Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Chinese New Year's Break 2010

Gong Xi Fa Cai
Where's my Ang Pow har?
=D





Ok...overall my Chinese New Year this year, it was awesome la I would say, if I don't compare it in Malaysia.....if I DO compare, damm pathetic lo my chinese new year! hahaha


ANYWAAAAYS,



First Day...

First, house party at mua sister's house......so we had to go market to get some stuff....

after preparing all those nonsense food and all........
everyone was too busy eating, except the gals...too busy to take pictures intead...
=D
see! even dessert she wanna take picture with...cheh!

but the dessert damm chinese new year lo!

drunkards wei the guys......we decided to have our own session own drinking....thus we went up to one the rooms....and played some card games instead.....

poor Jonathan got trap outside...muahahaha





Second Day...(A Day Before CNY)
and our Reunion Dinner the next day....

the place we had our dinner....
camwhoring failed...

our food...
=)


small kid sitting beside my sister..
=D

flower among the thorns wei!
muahahaha


next stop.....Picture House for dessert! sort of like drinking instead actually....


First Day of Chinese New Year...
Sunday! first day of Chinese New Year!
Town Hall!
Lion Dance


we went out for some food before the celebration starts
=)


Fortune God wei! giving out ang pau!
and our only ang pau in England...sad case....but hey! at least we have ang pau! =P
Caught camwhoring! =D



and the performances...


Dessert in Yates....

and Chan Wei June! trust me, the dessert in Yates is nice ok.... lol


and dinner! again!

spot me? =P

click to zoom in the wantan...home made wantan, but this gal, make the wantan become some durian wantan instead...*faint*

and dinner.....
Lemon Chicken & FIsh, and, Pork(Siu Yok)

Vege, and, home made wantan
=)
awesome!

Char Siu, and, lo mai kai*i think =S *


and US






alright...that sum up my Chinese New Year
How was yours?
=)
btw,
thank you ppl for having me there =)

2 comments:

Tekkaus said...

What a compact post where you put everything into it. :p Police...here got people gamble. LOL :D

yeongboon said...

haha.. yeah i like it to be compact! haha....