Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Leeds

muahahaha.....






The only suprise for my sister this year would be "ME"!! yes....muaahaha, she didn't know that i was going to Leeds for her birthday...thanks to Delwyn's bright idea! lol



anyway...Dinner during my sister's birthday was good...and i was practically the cameraman for the day....





our awesomely nice food
=)


nothing left...see, told u it was awesome =)


with the gals on the left, and the guys on the right
sorry, saya takda dalam sana, cause cameraman k...told u....



next day....we went for Dim Sum...it wasn't as nice as the one in Liverpool nor Manchester...but who cares la...i was craving for Dim Sum.....
and they sell Penang Hokkien Mee there...i doubt it will be nice....




then Yates with Sharmane and Stacey.....
ok....I was supposed to be ACTING like really disappointed with my food....
but acting fail la, that's why i'm in law school =P

anyway why was I disappointed?
look at my food! look at the amount of fats there! and that said, it supposed to be steak! look at the colour la! babi sial!



paparazzi taking picture of a *ahem ahem* gal...


and this is the leftover of fats on my food! babi =S







Anyway....
exam coming
gaaahhh!!
or else I would be still in Leeds now

No comments: