Sunday, May 30, 2010

Spontaneous and Random

Just so you know....





I finished my last paper yesterday....I'm officially a BUM now!!! haha... =D


Anyway.....was reading some random stuff online....was thinking of doing something spontaneous and random......Honestly, I don't know what i'm gonna do...but hmmm....haha...i might suprised u! =D
let see what i feel like doing before i sleep tonight...whatever i have in mind later tonight, I am SOOOO gonna do it tomorrow morning! =D muahahahaha



anyway....I would not do this la for sure....
*wearing a helmet to play some racing game =S*



and of course not this......
*dressing up as some super hero and actually playing that super hero kinda game..*
crazy sial



So dont worry...I won't suprised u people until that extend! hahahah





So what do you suggest me to do?
XD

No comments: