Saturday, August 21, 2010

Rome, Italy

My Favourite Place among all!
=)





Anyway, effing a lot of pictures in Rome...Why?
cause IT'S SUPER BEAUTIFUL IN ROME!!!
=D



So, this was our means of transport in Rome



and this was where we stayed for 3 nights in Rome



Colloseum
yes Messi was there with us...wtf...hahaha...

the annoying umbrella's seller....


and the view at night
nice right? =)

and us....


ok I can't remember what's the name of the next place...pls tell me if u know =S


and this too =S



and we saw this...
someone drew this on the floor
cool right? =)


and the famous Trevi Fountain
and we went there twice.....probably u will say that we were like some jakun or something...but screw u! ahahaha
why? cause it's awesomely nice...
look at the pictures then u tell me =P
night time btw



and during day time...



ok! sorry ppl.....from here onwards....i'm super lazy to tell u where and when and whatever anymore...hahahaha
too bad! =P just look at the pictures and ask me where is it if u REALLY wanna know =P


ANYWAY...here's the pictures =P













so that's it for Rome
and guess what we were trying to do?
LOL
R(christine)O(estee)M(me)A(june)

No comments: