Sunday, February 27, 2011

Mediation Conference

@ Sheraton Imperial





Mediation Conference organised by the Asian Mediation Association, supported by Bar Council!

The very First Day, I was assigned to the Speaker Room.....
but first, check out the registration place, it was crazy packed in the morning....




oh ya! that's me, when i went to toilet..hahah
oh, and my tag...



So what was my duty?
my duty was to be 24/7 standby for the speaker if they need anything...
like this speaker below, i need to stand there the whole day, and ya, he took my awesome watch for himself to time himself KONONnya....
He is Danny McFadden from London btw....


And the conference I attended when I was off duty...
SOme inter-racial and inter-religion mediation...it was good i would say....
Was by Ibrahim@PheeBoonLeong and Guna something...


and the 2nd day...
My duty was to sit at the Press and Exhibition desk for enquiries...and just so u know, I had nothing to do...I stoned for 6 hours....

hence the picture taking session...lol






Oh well, that's all....
The conference was an eye opener, and met a lot of new people
=)

No comments: