Monday, October 10, 2011

Kampung Nelayan, Kota Kinabalu

The Floating Village as it is called




Got to know about this place thanks to my friend's aunt =)
Just look at the place...from far, it's already so nice...
it's call the Kampung Nelayan btw =P


That's me!



Super nice right?



and of course i'm gonna have one picture with myself in it right! duuuh! haha



and my friend acting cute....LOL XD


I love both of the picture below! damn nice =)





After looking at all my pictures I bet you wanna go there right?! haha XD




Location Details as per below:

Taman Tun Fuad, Bukit Padang,
P. O. Box 23004, 88790 Luyang, Kota Kinabalu
Tel: 60-88-256001, 269991, 263331/2 (0), 231003/5 (Rest)
Fax: 60-88-269995









Breath taking right?!
=)

3 comments:

Henry Tan said...

niceee! but u shud blog this earlier so that i could pay a visit there during my trip. =X LOL

Nana Eddy said...

If there was no u in the pic, I would've thought those are pics from brochure/magazine. lols~

Very Nice~~ I wonder when I will be able to make a trip there...

Mr Cruzzo said...

that place... is just less than a kilometer away from ma house. honest. =)