Monday, March 12, 2012

Nuffnang 5th Birthday Bash

Happy Belated 5th Birthday to nuffnang!





To celebrate such an awesome day, the nuffnangers and nuffies of course headed down to Neverland to celebrate nuffnang's awesome 5th birthday! and i was there! XD

Upon arrival, we were greeted by the awesome nuffies and of course churpies at the doorsteps!

So off we enter to party..

the night started off by a hip hop dance....

Phat Fabes our host then started off the night by some jokes as usual...and of course the co-founder, Timothy Tiah with a speech

How would a celebration be without a cake cutting and birthday song right?

nuffnang stick man pose!


the nice birthday cake...
the nuffnangers partying the night away.... XD

band of the day


and the games begin...
it started of with some charades....Iris and KahMon was on the limelight!

the off to the craziest game ever!
Catwalk...and yes you can see me there!

see me?
I was literally going crazy of the things that we were asked to do....
LITERALLY GOING CRAZY!


First, on  the left...cat walk..not too bad...
Secondly, ON THE RIGHT, CATWOMAN STYLE - CATWALK WTF =S

and we had to end with this post.. =S

I can't believe i'm putting the video on...but check out the un-glam's moment of myself =S

but the un-glam's moment, gotten me some awesome price! XD


my new Panasonic Lumix LX5 yo! XD
whaddduppp!! XD




The host of the night, Phat Fabes and mua...and u know what he said to me, "dude, I'll remember you forever with your moves tonight" i went like "WTFFF" haha


Check out the snippets by nuffnang for the entire night!
=)
 malu much! =S




Oh well! 
Happy belated birthday to nuffnang once again!

1 comment:

Xue Ren said...

congratz on winning a camera yo! :D