Monday, June 18, 2012

Samsung Galaxy S3 Exclusive Media Launch

Samsung Galaxy S3
Designed for Human

Was so greatful that I got invited to the awesome launching of Samsung Galaxy S3!

and yes I was one of the first few *whaddup* who gets to explore the awesome Samsung Galaxy S3 before anyone else! muahahaha XD

one of the speaker/engineer demonstrating how the Samsung Galaxy S3 works

the whole segment was plain mind blowing la! don't even know what to say...


the models with the Samsung Galaxy S3

the not model - engineer with the Samsung Galaxy S3


then Q&A session for the Samsung Galaxy S3



now next! the exciting part, whereby I get to explore the phone by myself! muahahaha before anyone else! =P

and yes yes, that's me with Samsung Galaxy S3! XD

plain awesome...look at the screen...clear daoooo! fuulamakkk






arrghhhh, so wanna get one!
can't wait for the official selling date to consumers!
Samsung Galaxy S3

No comments: